My Life Journeys

"I just gotta learn to stay out of my head so much"-John Dorien

Monday, January 26, 2009

My Coke addiction

....No not that kind! Or maybe it is that kind! Your response to this title will all be determined by how well you know me. For those that don't know me, they may think I mean Cocaine. Fortunately that is not the coke I am referring to. The coke I am referring to, that you of those that know me already knew-is in fact.....



Coca Cola. Cherry to be exact. I drink so much C.Coke (as I like to call it) it is ridiculous! We are doing a series at my church in which we track our spending. As it turns out, I buy AT LEAST 5 C. Cokes a week. :::::Shivers::::: that's terrible. Terrible for my teeth, and just my health in general. but like Cocaine...yes that kind! it is a drug-at least to me. Some people have their cigarettes, some have junk food, I have my C.Coke. Its really quite a terrible habit. I can not tell you how many times I have tried to kick it! I gave it up for lent TWO years back to back. Both times telling myself


"okay after lent I am gonna ease my way off of it. "


obviously it was to no avail since I am typing this blog. I cant help it. Its my coffee. its my energy(at least part of it) its what helps me deal with pain in the booty customers 10 hours a day.


It doesn't help that I have an unlimited quantity of it at my finger tips EVERYTIME I go into work. I mean, even the strongest willed couldn't turn down a free coke!(and yes, even if its Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Root Beer-Its STILL a coke here in the south)


What to do!? I know they are SO BAD for me, but how do I ease off them, and STAY off them!!!!


GRRRR at C. Coke!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home