My Life Journeys

"I just gotta learn to stay out of my head so much"-John Dorien

Friday, May 14, 2010

My no substitute

In this day in age, people look to save money anyway they can. They have to. Recently, so have I. Certain things are no big deal to substitute, in fact certain things "store brand"are in fact BETTER than the "name brands". We will start with the things where there is no difference really, except for the price.






VS.







Now see, there is really no difference between these 2-except for the price. "Big K" is a good $2.00 cheaper than plain Coke. I dunno about you, but I'll put that $2.00 towards something that DOES matter, thank you very much. Others in this category include:


  • Cheese

  • Bread


Next, believe it or not, somethings "store brand" are BETTER, than the name brand:




VS.

Believe it or not, I actually PREFER the Kroger brand milk, and it is a good $3.00-$4.00 cheaper!!







With that $5.00-$6.00 savings...it gives me the money to buy the IMPORTANT name brand things for which there is no substitute!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home